Saturday, March 26, 2016

Banned!

It seems DeviantArt just banned me for 2 weeks. Well... in case of emergencies like this, I suppose I need to create a new account and sad to say, I have to be nice since DeviantArt is becoming too "wholesome" with their works.


Don't worry, I still have this blogs and most of my commission arts are connected on my e-mail and not my DeviantArt account.

Here's my new DeviantArt account: http://tashamorrales1.deviantart.com/
You can also reach me on the following e-mails...

sexylark@gmail.com

tashamorrales@gmail.com
sexylark@yahoo.com

1 comment:

likeyou said...

Your images are absolutely superb...the best on the Net...Deviant Art is a disappointment...Not so deviant as it says it is...Have you considered posting your images at Renderotica?...All of them would be acceptable. Also...is there a site where your commissioned work can be seen?